Keeping our Customers & Employees Safe
A message from our family to yours.
I want to assure you that we are continuing our current practices to protect our employees and you, our customers, from the spread of COVID-19.
We will continue to practice the following safeguards:
- Our Customer Service Representatives are asking Health Screening questions before sending a technician to your home.
- Our Technicians are asking health screening questions before entering your home.
- Our Technicians are wearing masks, gloves, and practicing social distancing while performing a service in your home.
- The Store at Moyer is requiring customers to wear masks while shopping and offering curbside pickup for your convenience.
- All in-person payments are taken at The Store rather than at our Administration Building.
If you have any questions regarding our current practices, please direct them to our general manager, Bob Williamson, at 215.723.6000 x2490.
We are committed to providing services and support to homes and businesses while keeping our families and communities safe.