You’ve finally hit that sweet summer groove. All the hectic activities of June with the graduation parties and children’s sports leagues are behind you. Back to school is around the corner but still far enough away to give you plenty of days to float your cares away in your pool.
Then why are we here, interrupting your summer bliss, to tell you to order your pool cover now?
We want to make sure you’re covered (see what we did there?) when the pool season ends. A pool cover can offer numerous benefits for your pool and your family.
Here are five reasons why you should order your pool cover now:
- Increased demand. Because of the pandemic, consumers spent a lot more time at home and had “staycations” in their pools. Plus, families who rely on their favorite resort for pool time brought the resort to their backyard with a new pool.
- Potential production delays. We are experiencing all sorts of supply shortages as a result of the pandemic. Placing your pool cover order now will help ensure you’ll receive it when you need it.
- A cleaner pool opening. Keeping your pool covered makes the reopening that much easier and with the use of fewer chemicals.
- Safety first. Once your pool is closed for the season make sure it stays that way, safely. Our pool covers come with securing straps and deck anchors to pull the cover taught and provide a strong protective surface. It’s peace of mind, especially for households with children and pets.
- Swim earlier in the season. A pool cover goes a long way toward making easy work of the seasonal opening of your pool. You’ll be in your favorite floatie in no time.
Take a moment right now and call 215.799.2008 to place your pool cover order. You’ll be glad you did.