Heating Oil Supplier Norristown, PA
We’ve been supplying heating oil to Norristown, PA for over 150 years. Over that time we’ve learned that each property is unique and oil service is not just about the cost of oil. We offer services to help keep your oil tank running smoothly while providing heating fuel at a price that fits your budget.
We have been a Moyer customer for over 20 years for oil delivery and pest control. Moyer just replaced our oil tank. The guys were great! They were very respectful of my home when removing and installing the new tank in our basement. They were courteous, friendly, and explained everything I needed to know about the installation and operation of the new tank. Highly satisfied customer here!!- Sharon G.
Oil Tank Inspection – It’s important to know that your oil tank may rust over time leading to leaks and failure. Let one of our technicians come out and inspect your tank to help detect any problems before they become a major issue.
Contracts – Find the best payment options for your budget. We offer SmartPay, Pre-Buy and senior citizen (citizens over the age of 65) discounts. Each payment option offers its own benefits. Whether you want to pay over a period of 12 months or lock yourself into a fixed rate, we have the perfect solutions for Norristown oil customers.
Environmentally Friendly Biofuel – We are proud to announce that our fuel is now low sulfur Biofuel. Some of the benefits include:
- Allows equipment to work at greater efficiency, which helps it last longer.
- Low sulfur heating fuel also provides a 70% reduction in emissions.
- Biofuel provides equipment improvements and fuel reliability.
Contact Moyer to schedule an oil delivery or to schedule an appointment for heating oil or oil tank maintenance
Norristown is a borough in Montgomery County, PA with a population of around 34,324. The area was purchased by Isaac Norris from William Penn. Norristown was an industrial, retail, banking and government center and its population grew rapidly after the Civil War. New Malls began to open after World War II which caused a decline in Norristown’s downtown area.
- Norristown Fire Department – The Norristown Fire Department strives to save lives in the Norristown area by providing fire prevention services while teaching the public about fire safety.
- Norristown Farm Park – The Norristown Farm Park is a park that also serves as a working farm and it has been in use since colonial times. You can also find a 71 species of wildlife here.
- Montgomery County Historical Society – The Montgomery County Historical Society strives to help preserve the history of Montgomery County while helping teach the community about the county’s past.