Lawn Care Services Quakertown PA
At Moyer Indoor | Outdoor, we have been helping our clients in Quakertown grow beautiful lawns since 1935. Our lawn care professionals understand the soil conditions that are unique to the area and we are ready to help you with your lawn care needs.
We are proud to offer an assortment of solutions to a variety of common lawn problems which include the following services:
- Lawn Aeration
- Outdoor Flea and Tick Control
- Grub Control
- Lawn Diseases
- Lawn Seeding
- Lawn Renovation
- Lime Application
- Weed Control
- Bed Weed Control
We are here to help you develop a plan to achieve the lush green lawn you always dreamed of having. Our Quakertown lawn care professionals also take safety very seriously and we use all natural ingredients when working on your lawn.
When it comes to finding the right plan for your budget, we have several options available that include our bronze, silver and gold plan. All packages include our 7-step program, with treatments in early spring, late spring, early summer, late summer, early fall, fall, and winter. Learn more about each of these lawn care plans here.
Due to our reputation in Quakertown, you can always tell it’s a Moyer lawn. Let us show you what your lawn can be. Moyer Indoor | Outdoor is a member of the Lawn Care Association of Pennsylvania and the National Association of Landscape Professionals.
Contact us today at 215-799-2016 to schedule a lawn care appointment.
- Quakertown Police Department – The Quakertown Police Department is committed to the prevention of crime and protecting life and property, preserving peace, order and safety and the enforcement of ordinances.
- Quakertown Historical Society – The Quakertown historical society strives to help preserve the rich history of Quakertown while teaching the public about the town’s past.
- The Upper Bucks Chamber of Commerce – The Upper Bucks Chamber of Commerce helps their members connect with the community through networking events.
- How Dog Owners Can Keep a Beautiful Garden – Learn how to keep a beautiful garden by stopping your dog from digging.