Lawn Care Services Quakertown, PA
Services you can count on for over 150 years. That’s the Moyer promise and it’s how we’ve been helping our customers in Quakertown, PA grow beautiful, healthy lawns since the debut of our Lawn Care division in 1986. Our lawn care technicians understand the soil conditions that are unique to the area and we are ready to help you with your lawn care needs.
The service was great. My lawn never looked better. The gentleman who did the work was knowledgeable, friendly and helpful.- Arlene C.
We offer an assortment of solutions to a variety of common lawn problems which include the following services:
- Lawn Aeration
- Outdoor Flea and Tick Control
- Grub Control
- Lawn Diseases
- Lawn Seeding
- Lawn Renovation
- Lime Application
- Weed Control
- Bed Weed Control
We’re here to help you develop a plan to achieve a lush green lawn. Our flexible and effective plans are designed to show results and fit into your budget. We offer several options including our Bronze, Silver and Gold plans. All plans include our 7-step program, with treatments in early spring, late spring, early summer, late summer, early fall, fall, and winter. Learn more about each of these lawn care plans here.
We’re proud to be a continuously family-owned business. Our reputation for outstanding service, and the experience and expertise of our staff are a benchmark in our industry.
Contact us today at 215-799-2016 to schedule a lawn care appointment.
- Quakertown Police Department – The Quakertown Police Department is committed to the prevention of crime and protecting life and property, preserving peace, order and safety and the enforcement of ordinances.
- Quakertown Historical Society – The Quakertown historical society strives to help preserve the rich history of Quakertown while teaching the public about the town’s past.
- The Upper Bucks Chamber of Commerce – The Upper Bucks Chamber of Commerce helps their members connect with the community through networking events.
- How Dog Owners Can Keep a Beautiful Garden – Learn how to keep a beautiful garden by stopping your dog from digging.