We’re Local, Family Owned and have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
*Must be enrolled in Annual Moyer Mosquito Program. Up to a half acre.
There are over 200 mosquito species in the United States but all it takes is one to be annoying, or worse. They intrude on your gardening, your summer gatherings and if you get bit they keep you up at night scratching at their itchy bites.
Mosquitoes make bad neighbors due to your chance of contracting one of the mosquito borne diseases or viruses like West Nile, Dengue and Zika. While only West Nile is currently mildly and manageably active in our region, the parasites and diseases transmitted by mosquitoes can also harm dogs and horses.
"I have not seen ONE ant!!"
“Best business ever! Tried EVERYTHING I could to get rid of ants!!! E V E R Y T H I N G !!! Called Moyer: Walt came out. Took his time; studied the ant invasion. It’s been 4 months; after being invaded by ants; I have not seen ONE ant!!”
There are a few first steps you can take to keep mosquitoes out of your way:
- Use skin safe insect repellent. If you also use sunscreen, apply the repellent after you apply the sunscreen.
- Limit the time you spend outdoors at dawn and dusk – prime time for the mosquito population.
- If you are outdoors for extended periods of time in spaces where mosquito activity is heavy, wear long sleeves and long pants.
- Use screens on your windows and doors.
- Check your windows and doors and seal up potential entry spaces.
- Use air conditioning rather than opening windows in warm weather, to prevent them from gaining access through any crevices.
- Remove potential mosquito larvae breeding areas like standing water. Replace water in birdbaths frequently.
- Install a bat house in your backyard. Bats are among the species that eat mosquitoes.
Better Service. Affordable Price.
Mosquito Control The Moyer Way
Our mosquito service is effective because we take the time to understand your yard and the areas that can be problematic. The initial visit includes:
- Full property inspection to identify breeding areas
- Barrier treatment and ongoing treatment
- Standing water breeding sites will be treated as needed
- Technician recommendations to the homeowner for program success
Our routine visits are designed to deliver the mosquito control you expect. To be effective we visit approximately every 3 weeks (April – October) weather permitting. Visits include:
- Resistant-proof treatment to control adult mosquitoes
- Residual application used for extended control
- Application of insect growth regulator to control reproduction cycle
- Use of larva suppression products to provide superior results
Why Choose Moyer for Your Mosquito Control
Mosquitoes reproduce rapidly, making control a challenge. With our resistant-proof treatment formula, we stay ahead of the mosquito life cycle.
Complete Control Strategy
No two properties are the same. To ensure effective control, we do an initial assessment with every customer to create a custom mosquito control strategy.
We are a local, family-owned company. Our team knows this region and what it takes to achieve the desired outcome for your specific situation.
Pest Control Mindset
We’ve been in the pest control business for over 25 years, constantly honing our skills and expanding our knowledge. Moyer Mosquito was custom built and developed with the guidance of our certified entomologist.
Weddings, graduation parties, family events. All joyful times with the people you love. With Moyer Mosquito, you can be sure your guests won’t have mosquito bites to remember from your special day. We’re local, so we know the seasons and the terrain. This allows us to act swiftly and with precision so you can have all the time you need for your event preparation.