Tree & Shrub Care Services Perkasie, PA
Services you can count on for over 150 years. That’s the Moyer promise we bring to our customers in Perkasie where we have been helping care for their trees and shrubs since 1986. Homeowners often take tree health for granted and think that their trees will stay healthy without maintenance, but it’s important to realize that these beautiful trees & shrubs need proper care just like your lawn.
We’ve used Moyer for years, both for full season tree and lawn treatments and selected services. I Highly recommend them.- Sarah B.
A healthy landscape brings value to your property, and we offer tree and shrub treatment programs to protect your investment:
- Dormant Oil
- Birch & Holly Tree Injection
- Mite Control
- Deep Root Fertilization
- Holly Tone®
- Winter Overcoat (Anti-desiccant Spray Application)
Our Perkasie tree care professionals at Moyer will evaluate your trees & shrubs and recommend the best way to treat them. We’re passionate about bringing natural beauty to Perkasie and are members of the Lawn Care Association of Pennsylvania and the National Association of Landscape Professionals.
Our certified tree care experts can help keep your trees healthy.
Contact us today at 215-799-2016 to schedule a tree care appointment!
Perkasie is a borough in Bucks County, PA with a population of around 8,515. Early in the 20th century Perkasie consisted of silk mills, baseballs, brickyards, lumber mills, tile works, a stone crusher, and manufactures of cigars, tags and labels, wire novelties, etc. In 1988, the Great Perkasie Fire burned down 15% of the town.
- Perkasie Police Department – The Perkasie Police Department serves both Perkasie and Sellersville. The police department provides these towns with 24 hour police service year round.
- Perkasie Historical Society – The Perkasie historical society helps preserve the history of Perkasie. They strive to help inform the public about the history of the area.
- Ancestry Fair – The Ancestry Fair has exhibitors that represent genealogical and historical organizations and businesses.