Hard water can also be the cause when:
- You notice spots on your drinking glasses, silverware, and dishes – and it’s not because your dishwasher is low on rinse aid
- Your hair looks dull and you have an itchy scalp
- You need more than a dime-size amount of shampoo or body wash to yield suds
- Your laundry is no longer bright or soft, and it’s lost that fresh detergent smell
- You’re waiting longer for your water to get hot, which means hard water is becoming an issue in your water heater
A water conditioner (also known as a water softener). Benefits of a water conditioner include:
- Better-tasting water
- Appliances last longer
- Pipes are protected from build-up
- Healthier looking and feeling skin and hair
- There are many types and brands of water conditioners on the market today. Let us test your water, analyze the results and suggest the right system for your home.
Take some of the stress out of owning a home with the Moyer Complete Service Plan. This plan is designed to try to prevent large costly issues, save you money on parts and labor, and provide prority service if you have an issue.
Features of the Moyer Complete Service Plan include:
- Value Rate Discounted Pricing on All Repairs*
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Added Savings — No initial service charge during regular business hours**
- Priority Service Scheduling
What Our Customers Say
Can’t thank you enough.
My propane pilot light went out at the worst possible time. Thankfully, your tech was so responsive it was back up and running in no time. Can’t thank you enough.
We just made the switch to propane and Moyer’s team was terrific at guiding us through it.
We just made the switch to propane and Moyer’s team was terrific at guiding us through it. Everyone was great, from scheduling the work around our crazy schedules to making sure we understood how everything worked, we couldn’t have asked for a better experience.
Reliable and we saved money.
This was our first summer using propane to heat our pool and what a difference! Reliable and we saved money. Thanks to Moyer for helping us make the switch.
Some of the advice is harmless but these common plumbing myths can add to your panic and possibly lead to expensive repairs.
Keep your pipes open and protect our environment by taking a look at this list of 20 items you should never flush down the toilet.
Let’s take a look at the best methods to clear a clogged drain and consider the pros and cons of each.