Heating Oil Supplier Bryn Athyn, PA
We’ve been supplying heating oil to Bryn Athyn, PA for over 150 years. Over that time we’ve learned that each property is unique and oil service is not just about the cost of oil. We offer services to help keep your oil tank running smoothly while providing heating fuel at a price that fits your budget.
We have been a Moyer customer for over 20 years for oil delivery and pest control. Moyer just replaced our oil tank. The guys were great! They were very respectful of my home when removing and installing the new tank in our basement. They were courteous, friendly, and explained everything I needed to know about the installation and operation of the new tank. Highly satisfied customer here!!- Sharon G.
Oil Tank Inspection – It’s important to know that your oil tank may rust over time leading to leaks and failure. Let one of our technicians come out and inspect your tank to help detect any problems before they become a major issue.
Contracts – Find the best payment options for your budget. We offer SmartPay, Pre-Buy and senior citizen (citizens over the age of 65) discounts. Each payment option offers its own benefits. Whether you want to pay over a period of 12 months or lock yourself into a fixed rate, we have the perfect solutions for Bryn Athyn oil customers.
Environmentally Friendly Biofuel – We are proud to announce that our fuel is now low sulfur Biofuel. Some of the benefits include:
- Allows equipment to work at greater efficiency, which helps it last longer.
- Low sulfur heating fuel also provides a 70% reduction in emissions.
- Biofuel provides equipment improvements and fuel reliability.
Contact Moyer to schedule an oil delivery or to schedule an appointment for heating oil or oil tank maintenance
Bryn Athyn is a community in Montgomery County, PA with a population of around 1,375. The community was originally formed from Moreland Township for religious reasons. Bryn Athyn was intended to mean “Hill of Unity”. It is also the home of Bryn Athyn College.
- Glencairn Museum – Glecairn was the home of Raymond and Mildred Pitcairn. Today the house serves as a museum of religious art and history.
- Bryn Athyn Historic District – The Bryn Athyn Historic District includes three family residences. in 2008, it was designated as a National Historic Landmark.
- Bryn Athyn College – Bryn Athyn College is a small liberal arts college with an average class size of 14 students. The school strives to enhance students’ civil, moral and spiritual lives.