Plumbers in Schwenksville, PA
Services you can count on for over 150 years. That’s the Moyer promise and it’s how we’ve been servicing the plumbing needs of customers in Schwenksville, PA for over 25 years. If you have a new installation, a question about equipment or an urgent plumbing problem, our experienced plumbing technicians are ready to help.
From a 50 year old heater servicing to an incredibly difficult plumbing issue, these guys were awesome. Dedicated, informative, friendly, and stuck to their pricing even when old piping proved labor intensive! HIGHLY recommend!- Jay
Whether it’s a leaky faucet, toilet or sink repair, installation of a new water conditioner or any other plumbing concern, you can count on our certified Schewnksville plumbers to provide you with whatever you need.
Our Plumbing Services Include:
- Drain Cleaning
- Garbage Disposal Installation & Repair
- Toilet Installation & Repair
- Faucet Installation & Repair
- Hot Water Heaters
- Sewer Line Replacement
We know your time is valuable so we offer Same Day Service and 24/7 Emergency Services.
We have been providing our many services to homes and businesses in Schewnksville for more than 150 years. We’re proud to be a continuously family-owned business. Our reputation for outstanding service, and the experience and expertise of our staff are a benchmark for our industry. Day or night, you can count on Moyer professional plumbers.
Contact us today at 215.799.2019 to get started
Schwenksville is a borough in Montgomery County with a population of around 1,385. The town was founded in 1684 when the Lenni-Lenape gave land along the Perkiomen Creek to William Penn. It was named for George Schwenk, whose son served in George Washington’s army.
- Schwenksville Fire Department – The Schwenksville Fire Department provides prevention services while teaching the community about fire safety.
- Perkiomen Valley School District – provide a rich academic and cultural learning environment that maximizes available resources to assure that all students grow intellectually, socially, and emotionally, attaining the skills necessary to become successful citizens.
- Pennypacker Mills – Pennypacker Mills is a historic site that allows guests to see what living in the 1900s was like. It also has a unique collection of antiques.