Plumbers in Schwenksville, PA
For over 25 years Moyer has been servicing the plumbing needs in Schwenksville, PA. If you have a new installation, a question about equipment or an urgent plumbing problem, our expert plumbing technicians are ready to help.
Whether it’s a leaky faucet, toilet or sink repair, installation of a new water conditioner or any other plumbing concern, you can count on Moyer’s certified Schwenksville plumbers to provide you with whatever you need.
Our Plumbing Services Include:
- Drain Cleaning
- Garbage Disposal Installation & Repair
- Toilet Installation & Repair
- Faucet Installation & Repair
- Hot Water Heaters
- Sump Pumps & Well Pumps
- Sewer Line Replacement
- Commercial Plumbing
We know your time is valuable so we offer Same Day Service and 24/7 Emergency Services.
Moyer Indoor|Outdoor has been servicing homes and businesses in Schwenksville for more than 45 years. Our reputation for outstanding service, and the experience and expertise of our staff are benchmark in our industry. Day or night, you can count on Moyer professional plumbers.
Contact us today at 215-799-2019 to get started!
Schwenksville is a borough in Montgomery County with a population of around 1,385. The town was founded in 1684 when the Lenni-Lenape gave land along the Perkiomen Creek to William Penn. It was named for George Schwenk, whose son served in George Washington’s army.
- Schwenksville Fire Department – The Schwenksville Fire Department provides prevention services while teaching the community about fire safety.
- Perkiomen Valley School District – provide a rich academic and cultural learning environment that maximizes available resources to assure that all students grow intellectually, socially, and emotionally, attaining the skills necessary to become successful citizens.
- Pennypacker Mills – Pennypacker Mills is a historic site that allows guests to see what living in the 1900s was like. It also has a unique collection of antiques.