Heating Oil Supplier Schwenksville, PA
Moyer Indoor | Outdoor has been supplying heating oil to Schwenksville, PA for over 50 years. Over the years, we have learned that each property is unique and oil service is not just about the cost of oil. We offer services to help keep your oil tank running smoothly while providing heating fuel at a price that fits your budget.
Oil Tank Inspection – It is important to understand that your oil tank may rust over time and our experts can help detect any problems before they become a major issue. Let us take a look at your heating tank to make sure it is in top notch condition.
Contracts – Find the best payment options for your budget. We offer smartpay, prebuy and senior citizen discounts. Each payment option offers its own benefits. Whether you want to pay over a period of 12 months or lock yourself into a fixed rate, we have the perfect solutions for your Schwenksville oil delivery needs. We also offer discounts for senior citizens over the age of 65.
Low Sulfur Heating Fuel – We are proud to announce that our fuel is now low sulfur. Low sulfur fuel has several unique benefits that include the following:
- It does not have the oil smell of regular heating oil.
- The equipment has a greater efficiency, which helps it last longer.
- Sulfur free oil also provides equipment improvements and fuel reliability.
- Low sulfur heating fuel also provides a 70% reduction in emissions.
Contact Moyer Indoor | Outdoor at 215-799-2003 to schedule an oil delivery or to schedule an appointment for heating oil or oil tank maintenance
Schwenksville is a borough in Montgomery County with a population of around 1,385. The town was founded in 1684 when the Lenni-Lenape gave land along the Perkiomen Creek to William Penn. It was named for George Schwenk, whose son served in George Washington’s army.
- Schwenksville Fire Department – The Schwenksville Fire Department provides prevention services while teaching the community about fire safety.
- Perkiomen Valley School District – provide a rich academic and cultural learning environment that maximizes available resources to assure that all students grow intellectually, socially, and emotionally, attaining the skills necessary to become successful citizens.
- Pennypacker Mills – Pennypacker Mills is a historic site that allows guests to see what living in the 1900s was like. It also has a unique collection of antiques.