The secret to a thick and beautiful Moyer lawn is aeration and seeding. Done once a year, this process allows us to break up soil compaction that chokes your lawn. We penetrate the soil with small, deep holes that let in nutrients, water and air to promote stronger root development.
After the aeration we spread our Premium Sun/Shade Seed Mix over the area. This process provides the foundation for a stronger, more beautiful and healthier lawn.
Contact us today if you would like to have a beautiful, thick lawn. We’ll be happy to answer any questions and help you schedule an appointment for any services you require.
We provide free estimates. Just
contact us and we can assess your yard.
Aeration and Seeding is also good for:
Our lawn professionals will be glad to evaluate your lawn and recommend the service that will help you grow a healthy, lush lawn.
Basic Lawn Care
Our 7 Step seasonal program levels.
A LA CARTE
Basic Lawn Care – 7 Step Program BRONZE
1. EARLY SPRING: Complete fertilizer application featuring both fast- and slow-release fertilizers, plus pre-emergent crabgrass control.
2. LATE SPRING: Fast- and slow-release fertilizers applied along with broadleaf weed control.
3. EARLY SUMMER: Fast- and slow-release fertilizers applied along with broadleaf weed control (if needed).
4. LATE SUMMER: Slow-release fertilizer applied along with surface-feeding insect control (as needed).
5. EARLY FALL: Complete fertilizer applied with full broadleaf weed control.
6. FALL: Heavy rate application of organically-based complete fertilizer.
7. WINTER: Fertilizer application to enhance root development, turf health, and reduce weed competition in spring.
Guaranteed Grub Control & Lime Application
Core Aeration & Seeding
Including disease control and soil testing
Tree & Shrub Program
Including spring fertilization, insect and mite control as well as fall fertilization
Lawn Care Add-Ons
These are services that can be added on to our lawn care programs or done individually.
Moyer Organic Lawn Care Program
A Full Fertility program that incorporates exclusively organic-based products and a lime application.
For questions or to discuss our other offerings click below or call us.
The crew did a nice job aerating and seeding the lawn.
August 18, 2021
The crew did a nice job aerating and seeding the lawn. The office is willing to work with customers on pricing. And customer satisfaction is of importance.
Highly recommend them.
August 18, 2021
We’ve used Moyer for years, both for full season lawn treatment and selected services. Highly recommend them.
...our lawn looks great!
August 18, 2021
We have used Moyer lawn care for numerous years now, our lawn looks great! Customer service is courteous and helpful. Our tech Jay is very knowledgeable on lawn care, he is the best!
Want a beautiful lawn in the spring? It starts with fall lawn care. Want to know how you can expect a healthy, green lawn to emerge in the spring after […]
In this guide we’ll cover how to identify and control the broadleaf weeds in your lawn and landscape commonly found in Pennsylvania.
What is overseeding a lawn? Overseeding is the process where you aerate your lawn and then spread grass seed over the entire surface.