We provide a comprehensive program that includes both preventative and corrective pest control for your facility. We follow strict adherence to Integrated Pest Management (IPM) standards to safeguard indoor air quality, reduce exposure to patients and staff, and protect the health and safety of your patients, residents, employees, and visitors.
Healthcare Industry Pest Control
We understand how important it is to maintain a sterile environment in all healthcare facilities – hospitals, urgent care centers, rehabilitation and long-term care facilities, nursing homes and retirement homes.
Pest control in healthcare systems is an important issue because pests can carry and transmit diseases, contaminate surfaces and equipment, and cause allergic reactions in patients and staff.
We know the responsibility you bear to keep those under your care, visitors to your facility and your team safe from harm.
Healthcare Facility Risk Factors
Pests carry the kinds of bacteria and disease organisms that can adversely affect anyone in your facility, especially those most vulnerable – your patients. Flies spread microorganisms from surface to surface – this could include exam room counters, medical supplies, and more. Rodents like mice and rats spread many forms of bacteria, including Salmonella and E. coli. Patients with suppressed immune systems or open wounds are especially at risk if these threats are present.
Bed bugs are another threat to healthcare settings. While they do not carry or transmit disease, their presence alone can cause inconvenience, discomfort and allergic reactions in patients and employees who are bitten.
An Ounce of Pest Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure
Pest infestations are never convenient but they can be prevented. Take these steps to help prevent pests from entering your facility.
- Keep doors, windows, loading docks and vents sealed and closed at all times when not in use.
- Make sure gaps and cracks in walls, floors, and ceilings are sealed.
- Keep food stored in tightly sealed containers.
- Keep trash containers secure and dispose of waste regularly.
- Make sure your plumbing system is well maintained to avoid attracting pest that seek moisture, like cockroaches and flies.
- Train the housekeeping staff on spotting signs of bed bugs
Pest Control Services to Ensure Safety
If you find your facility is facing a pest problem, we have the experience and capabilities you need to become pest-free.
We provide a comprehensive pest control program that includes both preventative and corrective pest control for your facility. We follow strict adherence to Integrated Pest Management (IPM) standards to safeguard indoor air quality, reduce exposure to patients and staff, and protect the health and safety of your patients, residents, employees, and visitors.
No two pest problems are exactly alike, which is why we tailor your treatment plan to meet your specific needs.
- In-depth reporting, trending, and supervisor reviews to meet audited account needs.
- Instant reporting, customer portal for accountability
- Emergency service with technicians on call
- Program frequency and scope to meet the needs of your facility
- Goals of solving pest issues with an integrated approach to pest management
- Dedicated account technicians servicing your location
- Outdoor Pest Landscape/Turf management control is also available
Our team of pest control service professionals includes a Board Certified Entomologist and an Associate Certified Entomologist.
"The problem has been under control ever since."
“We had Moyer come out to address a recurring rodent issue in one of our facilities that was growing into a bigger problem. The tech was able to diagnose the issue after they walked the area. The problem has been under control ever since.”