Pest infestations can contribute to those vacancies, but providing pest control services to tenant-occupied spaces can be difficult. We have successfully worked with property managers to come up with solutions that work for everyone – except the pests.
Multi-Family Housing Industry Pest Control
When you’re a property manager, having vacant rental spaces can cost you thousands of dollars in revenue each year.
Pest infestations can contribute to those vacancies, but providing pest control services to tenant-occupied spaces can be difficult. We have successfully worked with property managers to provide solutions that work for everyone – except the pests.
Pests are a nuisance but they are a health risk to your tenants and staff. Roaches, rodents and flies can carry disease and spread illness throughout the property. These pests can also cause significant damage to property and personal items, chewing through wood, wiring, walls and belongings.
Preventing Pest Issues
Avoiding a pest infestation requires everyone – property management, maintenance and residents – working together proactively by:
- Checking the property for leaks and moisture issues
- Making sure any entry points around windows and doors, pipes and vents, are sealed.
- Keeping common areas and tenant units clean.
- Removing trash from tenant units and the building promptly.
- Educating tenants on best practices to avoid attracting pests.
- Monitoring for pests and reporting issues to management.
- Management acting quickly and consulting with commercial pest control professionals.
If you suspect a pest problem, it’s important to act quickly.
Keeping all of the single-family and multi-family properties you manage pest free is a challenge on many levels, most of all because of the need to carry out treatment and protect the residents.
That’s why we use integrated pest management (IPM) solutions for pest control in managed properties. Our IPM approach means your tenants can go about their business with little to no disruption.
Our technicians will inspect the affected property to identify areas of concern, including the conditions that are attracting pests. We’ll develop a customized pest management based on that evaluation addressing the current pest problems at your property while also working to address seasonal pests and prevent future issues.
When you work with us, you will receive:
- Customized plans to meet your community’s needs and budget.
- Goals of solving pest issues with an integrated approach to pest management
- Continuity courtesy of dedicated technicians
- Outdoor Pest, Landscape/Turf management control is also available
- No-preparation bed bug services are available
- Proper Review for Apartments
Our team of pest control service professionals includes a Board Certified Entomologist and an Associate Certified Entomologist.
"We have been very happy."
“We have two apartment buildings under management and Moyer has been with us for two years. They have been able to address an issue our previous pest company could not. We have been very happy.”